I try to post gross pictures here very infrequently. When I do, they are pictures I feel are cooler than they are gross, like Cutie the Cuterebra. The gross pictures I am posting today are not cool, but they are worth showing. I am posting cute (not cutereba) pictures first though so you will have to scroll down if you want to see the shock collar burns. Different patients. Not uncommon. Not cool, just sad.

FinchDVM 10395.jpg
FinchDVM 10396.jpg
FinchDVM 10397.jpg
FinchDVM 10398.jpg
FinchDVM 10399.jpg

Okay, are you ready? Both dogs recovered well.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 You can see where the electrodes were on the collar.

You can see where the electrodes were on the collar.

 This is after cleaning and treating.

This is after cleaning and treating.

Please do not use shock collars on your dogs. At their best, they give your dog an electrical shock to provide negative reinforcement for an action. At their worst, they cause electric burns.

Training can be much more fun for everyone involved.

ONE YEAR AGO

MY RAT WUZZY, PART 3

TWO YEARS AGO

AZIZ ANSARI

2 Comments